Level 1 - Beginners
Recommended ages 5 - 11yrs
The Perfect Start to Golf
The perfect starting point and all about having fun!
Level 1 Juniors will learn the fundamental basics such as grip, set up, posture and swing as they advance through the yellow and red levels.
Each weekly clinic goes through three components of warm up, skills, and fun competitive games all designed to help them learn in a fun environment.
- 10 Week Program: $225
- Days / Dates:
- Thursdays 3.30PM- 4.30PM: 5th Oct – 7th Dec
- Saturdays 9AM -10AM 7th Oct – 9th Dec
- Sundays 9AM – 10AM 8th Oct – 10th Dec
- Ages 5 – 11yrs
- Weekly 1hr coaching by our PGA Professional Coach
- Exclusive Golf Central Juniors Cap
- Rental golf clubs & golf balls provided
- Competition and game prizes
- Limited to 10 students per class
Level 2 - Intermediate
Recommended ages 11 - 15yrs
Build Your Experience
Tailored for juniors who have previous golf experience or have advanced through our Level 1 Juniors program.
These weekly clinics add in new areas of development that cover all areas of the short game and long game, along with green reading and distance control. We use similar components as Level 1 with the addition of skills tests and grading to add to the fun of the competition.
Level 3 - Advanced
Recommended ages 11-18 yrs
Progress to an Elite Level
This Program is for the Junior golfer looking to take their game to progress to an elite level.
Weekly coaching from our PGA professional, Quinton Howe, who will cover all parts of the game, including:
- swing mechanics
- wedge play
- bunker play
- iron play
- long game (driver and fairway metals)
- the mental game
- golf fitness and diet