Brisbane’s BEST Putter is back for 2021!
Are you a mini golf lover or fancy yourself as quite the putter? Get ready to take on the challenge for your chance to be crowned Brisbane’s Best Putter & win $1000 cash!
Hosted by Golf Central BNE & Henry Epstein (AKA King Henry) – two time Guinness World Record holder, former touring Golf Professional & golfing trick shot artist.
Mini Golf Matchplay Mania! Think World Series Poker crossed with Mini Golf – all putters have one hour to post a qualifying score to try and rank in the top 8.
Putters play the front 9 holes with a prize for the first person to make a hole in one of the 1st hole.
Then it’s an elimination round for the top 8 qualifiers to battle it out to determine the overall winner who will get an automatic entry into the Grand Final in May.
- Entry open to all Putters (Kids: under 16 yo & Adults)
- Tee off between 6pm and 7pm
- Qualifying consists of 9 holes mini golf around Golf Central BNE
- Countback will be used to determined top 8 Qualifiers
- Top 8 Qualifiers will compete in a sudden death Match Play knockout
- Match Play commences at 7:30 pm
- The Winner of each Qualifying Round will automatically qualify for the Grand Final May 2021
- Adults $25pp Kids $15pp
- Includes competition entry & 1 x Standard drink
Monthly Qualifying Rounds
- Thursday 28th January 2021
- Thursday 18th February 2021
- Thursday 18th March 2021
- Thursday 22nd April 2021
Grand Final Round
- Saturday 8th May 2021