Golf Central AFL Footy Tipping Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter and the Administrator. The Promoter of the competition is Golf Central, 40 The Circuit, Brisbane Airport, Qld, 4008. The Administrator of the promotion is Footy Tipping Software Pty Ltd of 10A Orrong Road, Elsternwick, Victoria, 3185, ABN 13 076 086 314.
- Who Can Enter. Entry into the promotion is open to invited tippers only. Directors, management, employees or immediate family of the promoter or administrator may enter the competition but are not eligible to win any of the prizes.
- Who Cannot Enter. Residents of the A.C.T. are ineligible to enter the competition.
- Entry Fee. There are no entry fees to register or play.
- Promotional Material. Upon registration, participants agree to receive promotional & marketing material from the promoter.
- Competition Start and Finish. The promotion commences prior to the first round of the Australian Football League Home and Away season and concludes upon the completion of the final game of the Home and Away season.
- Entering After the Official Start Date. Participants who register after the cut-off time for Round 1 of the Home and Away Season will be awarded the default tips for the rounds they missed of Average Score in Round.
- Communication during the Competition. All communication between the promoter and the participant must be via the promoter’s website and electronic mail. Registration forms or weekly tips sent to the promoter via any other means of communication are void.
- Administration of the Competition. The promoter may email the results for each round to each participant and email reminder messages to the participant to lodge tips before cut off times. The promoter will not be held responsible for any emails that are not delivered to any participant. Participant should not rely on any reminders from the promoter.
- Tips lodgement. Tips can only be entered into the competition through the tipping competition website. The promoter takes no responsibility for your inability to access the competition website.
- Points Allocations.
Points awarded for a Correctly Tipped win : 1
Participants cannot select a draw as a possible outcome. A draw is treated as a win for all participants regardless of which team they selected or were allocated by the competition’s default tips.
- Weekly Cut-Off Times. Tipping is closed on a Game by Game basis 10 minutes before each game. Tips entered before the deadline may be amended provided the changes are completed prior to cut-off.
- Default Tips. Participants who fail to enter tips will be awarded the default tips of Away Teams with a default predicted winning margin of 49.
- Prizes. For details, see the Prizes page within the competition.
- Dispute Resolution. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the promoter is final. No responsibility is taken for lost, or misdirected, registrations and/or weekly tips.
- Amendment of Rules. The promoter reserves the right to amend the rules of the competition from time to time as considered necessary. Individual notice of such changes shall not be given but such changes will be recorded on the competition website.
- Enter Only Once. Participants may not enter more than one registration. The promoter reserves the right to determine that a person has made more than one registration, and to disqualify any such person from the competition, or to delete entries so that only one entry remains.
- Disclaimer. The promoter takes no responsibility for unauthorised access to any participant’s tipping by any means, including where passwords have been revealed to third parties. The promoter will not liable for any delays or failure to perform its obligations if such a failure or delay is due to force majeure
- Promoter’s Decision is Final. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition. Completion and submission of your registration is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of this competition.
- Discretion of the Promoter. The promoter reserves the right to accept or reject any registrations, at its discretion.