Job: Teaching Professional
Golf Central is a state of the art golf entertainment centre that is located at Brisbane Airport.
Golf Central includes a 300 metre driving range with both mat and grass tees, chipping and putting greens, the Cleveland Scoring Centre and extensive club fitting facilities including the TaylorMade Performance Lab.
This very busy facility offers enormous teaching opportunities to work with players of all skill levels.
Golf Central is seeking an experienced, passionate and highly motivated teaching professional to work with use to grow our coaching and club fitting business. The successful professional will provide the coaching services as a Third Party Contractor.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an Australian PGA Member with at least 5 years experience.
- An existing client base is preferred, however not a prerequisite.
- Offer flexible coaching hours that must include weekend and evening times.
- Be able to build relationships with both current and new members.
- Manage their own availability and roster through Mindbody.
- Provide Golf Central clinics, including Ladies, Masterclasses and Supervised Practice.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner with exceptional communication skills and be well presented.
If you feel you fit the above requirements, then please send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than close of business Friday, May 5, 2017.